This simple program is based on the USDA's food guide pyramid. It will remind you that what kinds of food you should eat everyday.
You can sort the records by date and large notes field for input additional information. At the end of each day you can put in the daily rating that you think you should get and motivate yourself to do even better tomorrow.
What's new in this version:
- Beam function added
More Products to Consider
- Listen to Azan automatically five times a day on every prayer t...
- Read, search, and listen to 99 names of Allah on your mobile de...
- Hear Athan on every prayer time with accurate Qiblah direction ...
- Find the Qiblah direction from Sun in your Mobile Cell Phone.
- Read and search Islamic Supplications Dua Prayer in your mobile...
- Read Hadith Qudsi on your mobile phone.
- Get accurate prayer times and automatic Athan sound via your mo...
- Learn Hindi meanings for any English word on your mobile.
- Listen to the Quran recitation on your mobile phone.
- Provide mobile English dictionary with accurate English meaning...
- View maps and satellite imagery and get driving directions on y...
- Log tracks, create placemarks, and save them as Google Earth KM...
- Translate speech or text into 54 languages.
- Learn Tamil meanings for any English word on your mobile.
- Keep track of the restaurants you have visited.
- Learn different accurate Marathi meanings for any English word ...
- 1,200 different recipes.
- Provide English to Telugu dictionary for Windows Phone.
- Find restaurants near you that serve the food you like.
- Listen Quran Recitation by Mishary Rashid Alfasy in your Phone.
- Provide English to Tamil dictionary for Windows Phone.
- Exercise diet diary.
- Get a scientific calculator with graphing functions.
- Provide English to Kannada dictionary for Windows Phone.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: