FontXChange can easily convert fonts to OpenType (PS), PostScript Type 1, and TrueType for both Macintosh or Windows.
Useful features include:
- Batch processing for converting entire font libraries
- Preferences to set font encodings
- Font inspection window with preview
- Support for many font encodings, including Adobe Standard, Unicode, Mac Roman, and Windows ANSI, and European.
What's new in this version:
- New folder naming options
- New file naming options
- New feature to choose how a converted fonts are named in application font menus
- Updated support for previewing different font formats
- Updated support for how certain platform names are read from Name tables
- Updated support for complex contours in Type 1 fonts
- Updated support for the UniqueID field of the Name table
- Updated user interface
- Fixed a bug that c... See all new features »