FolderControl automatically sets up, sizes and arranges your Finder's folder windows using settings for configurations you want.
FolderControl provides preference sets so you can easily use different preference configurations, each of which gives you control over:
- which folders participate in the processing
- how folder windows are sized, both vertically and horizontally
- how sub-folder windows are arranged, relative to their enclosing folder
- how various folder-window attributes, such as sorting and view kind, are set
- the permissions on the files that control these capabilities
What's new in this version:
- multiple changes required by Mac OS X 10.4/Tiger
- 10.4 icon size/spacing is now supported
- some bug fixes
More Products to Consider
- Tweak the annoying changes in OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Keyboard-based app launcher and search tool.
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Moves dropped files or folders to the trash.
- Set of eyeballs for your menu bar or desktop.
- Brings your desktop background to life with live wallpapers tha...
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Create & print custom sheets of graph paper.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Easily learn anything using virtual flash cards.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- (Address Book Importer) Import contacts to Address Book.
- Open apps, files, and URLs via abbreviation.
- Forces windows to be full screen when you click the green butto...
- Firmware update for LaCie FireWire and USB drives.
- Change modification and/or creation dates of one or more files ...
- Change EXIF timestamp, file dates and other attributes.
- Get info tool with batch mode & contextual menu.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: