Flip4Mac WMV Player specifications
What's new in version 188.8.131.52
New Features in this Release
- Added a progress indicator while waiting for streams to buffer in web browsers.
- Fixes an export scaling issue that causes video quality issues with source frame sizes not divisible by four.
- Fixes a problem exporting Silverlight templates.
- Fixes numerous problems in the Web browser plug-in that prevented streaming and playback of various sites and other problems with clicking and scrolling while in the plug-in.
- Adds support for Windows Media scripting. Note that scripting only works with Web browsers running in 32-bit mode. You may need to select "Open in 32-bit mode" in Finder's Info pane for Safari or Firefox for scripting to work.
- Fixes a warning dialog issue with DRM protected content
- Publisher Telestream
- Publisher web site http://www.telestream.net
- Release date January 17, 2012
- Date added January 17, 2012
- Version 184.108.40.206
- Operating systems Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.5 PPC, Mac OS X 10.5 Intel, Mac OS X 10.6
- Additional requirements
- QuickTime 7.2.1 or later
- File size 23.99MB
- File name Flip4Mac_WMV_220.127.116.11.dmg
- Total Downloads 339,497
- Downloads last week 4,697
- License model Free
- Limitations If you have the free WMV Player, you already have a trial version of all the other Flip4Mac WMV import and export components. In trial mode you can export 50% of the duration of your source file up to 30 seconds.
- Price Not available