From Den fete gjengen:
Forgot your FTP site password? Despair not! This little utility will recover all FlashFXP passwords for you. Locate the Sites.dat file in your FlashFXP directory, hit the "Decrypt" button and all passwords will be shown. Couldn't be easier.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Protect your PC in real time from malware & spyware.
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Recover FTP passwords stored in computers.
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Recovery your lost FTP passwords easily and quickly.
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Recover various FTP, IM, and email passwords with this set of c...
- Reduce multiple passwords to one single item.
- Recover lost or forgotten Windows passwords.
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Transfer files to your Web site via FTP.
- Preview the site directory and file structure and download only...
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Recover MS Access passwords automatically.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Recover lost Microsoft Access passwords within one second.
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Recover all kinds of Windows logon passwords.
- Record and view every keystroke typed on keyboard.
- Decipher and save FileZilla.xml passwords.
- Transfer and download files via an FTP client.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1