What's new in version 3.1
Version 3.1 is a maintenance release with the following changes:
- A new Preferences setting to restore the configuration of the application to the same state that it was on last exit.
- Restrictions when running FlashAmp unregistered have been eased - output data arrays now contain 60 elements, equivilent to 5 seconds of audio data at 12 frames per second.
- Custom band widths are now retained when processing different sound files (dependant on the sample rate of each sound) [FlashAmp Pro only].
- When custom band widths are in use during a batch process, any sound file with a sample rate that's incompatible with the current custom band range will automatically be processed using the optimum default band widths for the sound [FlashAmp Pro only].
- A bug producing invalid data output and occassional crashing when processing unsupported compressed WAVE files.
- Output files are now named correctly when processing sound files with long file names (more than 31 characters) on Mac OS X.
- Numerous other minor bug fixes.
- Publisher Marmalade Multimedia
- Publisher web site http://www.marmalademedia.com.au/
- Release date June 15, 2007
- Date added June 14, 2007
- Version 3.1
- Operating systems Windows 2000, Windows XP
- Additional requirements
- Windows 2000/XP
- File size 3.34MB
- File name Not available
- Total Downloads 79
- Downloads last week 6
- License model Purchase
- Limitations Not available
- Price Not available