Enjoy our nine extreme racing game collection console with one simple download. Now you can enjoy racing straight from your desktop without having to be connected to the Internet. This collection is highly addictive and retains extreme reply value.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Play a racing game and win cash.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Drive a car, set laps, and race on different tracks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Protect and optimize your SWF files.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Race horses in this exciting racing game.
- Defeat your enemies to restore peace in Amakna in massive multi...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Play, organize, and modify all of your favorite flash games and...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Cribbage, Gin, and Rummy players will love challenging realisti...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Race for pink slips against other players online.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a race game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Join a racing game and advance your racing career.
- Travel through the city and solve an ancient mystery before it ...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"popups, tons of them."
Version: Flash Racing Collection 1
fun, easy to play little games.
when the program is running, you will get a pop-up about every 10 seconds. it gets really irritating after a few minutes.
this game is not worth the download. i have not really looked into what has actually been installed on my system, but AVG didnt pick anything up. i would not sugest downloading this, the games are not worth the anoyance of the spam.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: