Enjoy our nine extreme racing game collection console with one simple download. Now you can enjoy racing straight from your desktop without having to be connected to the Internet. This collection is highly addictive and retains extreme reply value.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play four pizza-related puzzle games.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Set out on a great quest for the treasures of an ancient civili...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Match three in a row to discover all the chapters of the book.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Raise Atlantis from the depths of the sea.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play a racing game and win cash.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"popups, tons of them."
Version: Flash Racing Collection 1
fun, easy to play little games.
when the program is running, you will get a pop-up about every 10 seconds. it gets really irritating after a few minutes.
this game is not worth the download. i have not really looked into what has actually been installed on my system, but AVG didnt pick anything up. i would not sugest downloading this, the games are not worth the anoyance of the spam.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: