From Excelsoft Technology:
ExcelSoft Fixed Asset Management System is a business tools that every company must have. It manages all of your assets' needs starts from Acquiring, Depreciation, Service requirement, Custodian, and Warranty. You can group them by Dept, Cost Group, Class, Location. It supports various depreciation, transfer, write off, revaluation, disposal. Built-in integrated screen for easy access and viewing, complete with picture and breakdown. It complies with International Accounting Standard (IAS16) under Property, Plant and Equipment (PPE). It consists of many agile functions and features that help to manage, maintain, and control all company assets.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Manage and track fixed assets, locations, and contacts from one...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Control all your organizational investments.
- Manage and track assets and inventory.
- Manage barcode asset tracking, allocation and inventory equipme...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Set up an integrated MSP platform that combines RMM, Helpdesk, ...
- Monitor users network, program, and messaging activity.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Monitor hardware and software inventory of computers and users.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Provide a risk register with a low investment.
- Catalog your assets and keep them in order.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Empower IT help desk technicians with Web-based help desk softw...
- Identify, monitor, and manage IT infrastructure assets.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Manage detailed info of your fixed assets, including condition,...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Wow.. features and functionality are very good."
Version: Fixed Asset Management System 1.1
This system is more than sufficient to cover our operational needs. In fact, it has more features and functions than one costs $399. I wonder how they can compete with this one?
The system is FREE upto 50 assets, more than that, you have to purchase. But as for us, it is good enough from now. I hope the next version will come out with barcode tagging -- it will make life easier!
The product allows us to capitalize our asset and also register detail assets breakdown while attaching the main assets. This way, we don't have to worry about the depreciation of the breakdown. Product is comprehensive and very easy to use.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content