From Craig Knelsen:
Fixation is a chess client for the Internet Chess Club (ICC), Free Internet Chess Server (FICS), US Chess Live (USCL) and chess.net (limited support).
- As of version 2.1, a Carbonized Fixation supports OS X.
- Support for the ICC, FICS, USCL and chess.net (limited support) servers.
- Support for multiple accounts on the same server and connection shortcuts.
- Multiple simultaneous resizeable game windows for observing live/examined games.
- User configurable board colors and ten built-in piece sets. Some are best used for observing and playing games while others are better suited for chess diagrams.
- Saving played games from the server as local files in PGN format.
- For the ICC, saving games from libraries, game histories or correspondence games to local files in PGN format.
- User customizable stylized text for denoting player and game notifications, kibitzes, private and channel tells, whispers, shouts, sshouts (ICC), cshouts (FICS/USCL), user commands, game challenges and new messages.
- Sounds for tells, moves, move captures, game starts, game ends, illegal moves, player notifications and new messages. User can disable any or all of these sounds.
- Automatic logging of user's games to local files in PGN format.
- Built-in support for ICC's timestamp and FICS/USCL's timeseal protocols.
- Automatic queening or displaying of a manual promotion window.
- Full support for bughouse and crazyhouse. Support for all the other wild variants except Wild(5).
- Automatic following of partner's bughouse games.
- A button and piece palette for examining games.
- Seek graph where users can quickly and easily find outstanding seek ads they are interested in. Filters can also be applied to hide unplayable, computer or guest ads.
- Balloon help for most of the menu items and dialog windows.
- Chess engine support. Fixation can be used to run an automated computer account on the ICC, FICS or USCL.
- Command history to access recently used commands.
- Support for Appearance Manager and Navigation Services.
- A seek window where you can enter the options for issuing a seek ad.
- Support for the ICC's 7 day free trial (Classic Mac OS only).
What's new in this version: Seek Graph now has three sizes. Fixed hang problem on OS X when a lot of server output was received. ICC's 'webhelp' variable is now supported. 'noescape' variable now supported for FICS. Fixed Seek Graph display problems on OS X.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Play Flash games/movies on the desktop, see what others are pla...
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Remove groups of colored ooze before it reaches the top.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Play the traditional Tangram game of Chinese origin.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- 3d truck racing game.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1