CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the Android Market where you must continue the download process. This download may not be available in some countries.
The Fitbit App helps you log food and activities wherever you are and track progress towards your goals. With the Food Plan feature, you can set a daily calorie target that adjusts when you manually log activities. Food Plan, steps, and floors data in the app also update whenever your Fitbit Wireless Tracker* syncs with a base station. Please note: You must have a network connection and a Fitbit account to use the app. If you don't already have a Fitbit account, you can easily create one in the app. LOGGING - Log food, water, workouts, and weight on the go - Find foods in our database or create custom entries - Access your favorite foods and meals DASHBOARD - Check your stats for today and up to 2 weeks in the past - See your latest steps, calories burned, and floors data when your Fitbit Wireless Tracker* syncs with a base station FOOD PLAN - Whether you're trying to achieve or maintain a weight goal, there's a calorie intake plan for you - Choose a plan intensity that fits your lifestyle - Unlike other calorie apps, your calorie allowance adjusts based on your activity level As a bonus, the app syncs up with your account on the Fitbit website so you can have an overall view of your stats and back up your data. Note: This Fitbit App and any information given by it is for informational purposes only. They are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always consult your healthcare provider before beginning any fitness program.The Fitbit App helps you log food and activities wherever you are and track progress towards your goals. With the Food Plan feature, you can set a daily calorie target that adjusts when you manually log activities. Food Plan, steps and floors data in the app also update whenever your Fitbit Wireless Tracker* syncs with a base station. * The Fitbit Wireless Tracker has a 3-D motion sensor that tracks your day with a level of detail that a pedometer cant catch, giving you access to the exact steps you take, calories you burn, distance you travel, and even showing you how active you are throughout the day. The Tracker can be purchased separately.Recent changes:* Various bug fixes and performance improvements.Content rating: Everyone
What's new in this version: * Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage and organize your recipes into cookbooks.
- Calculate body mass index for men.
- Create, print and organize your recipes using these printable r...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content