What's new in version 2.1.2
- A problem some users saw with Exporting and Transcoding acting unresponsive, even as it worked, should now be gone. Fission is sorry if it seemed to be ignoring you while it worked.
- The Start Window now remembers its state between files and launches. If you close it, it'll stay pretty well closed, and not annoy you so much. But please, don't you forget about it.
- Fission now better remembers previously used settings for saving and exporting. Amnesia be gone!
- Progress bars should now appear more reliably when exporting audio.
- An issue where the Mac App Store version of Fission would fail to save to a previously-specified location is now fixed.
- Several small issues related to re-encoding of audio have been corrected, preventing unnecessary re-encoding.
- Fission is now better a reading in chapterized AAC files. It was already pretty great, to be sure, but now it's even better.
- Several VoiceOver improvements have been made, with labels on previously unlabeled controls. We've still got more work to do, so watch for further updates, VoiceOver users!
- A conflict with Many Tricks' window manager Moom, which caused the selection of split points to fail, has been handled.
- Assorted rare crashes should now be even more rare, so rare that you might suspect they're gone entirely, which they are!
- There are probably other improvements which we've forgotten. The best way to be sure you've got them is, of course, to update.
- Publisher Rogue Amoeba Software
- Publisher web site http://www.rogueamoeba.com
- Release date February 15, 2013
- Date added February 15, 2013
- Version 2.1.2
- Operating systems Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 11.48MB
- File name Fission.zip
- Total Downloads 8,333
- Downloads last week 5
- License model Free to try
- Limitations Before purchase, the quality of audio saved with Fission will be intentionally degraded with a series of audio fades.
- Price $32.00