From Bobby Williams:
FirstBase is the database tool for developers and advanced users alike. It allows the user to view, modify, and delete databases on any Palm device. Beam any database on your system. FirstBase also can display a detailed system information report. FirstBase supports both internal and external memory cards. FirstBase also features full color support and the ability to export lots of useful database and system information as Memo Pad documents. Upgrades are always free to registered users. Requires Palm OS 3.1 or higher.
What's new in this version:
More Products to Consider
- App to save sets of preferences for the buttons & system sound ...
- Helps guide physicians in the ordering of SPECT MPI.
- This application acts as a programming tool that compiles Java ...
- Installation package creator.
- Develop applications for the Palm OS.
- Palm-based bitmap editor to create strings for use with PocketC...
- Hierarchical outliner and to-do tool.
- Develop Palm software and data files.
- Onboard bitmap editor for PocketC and PToolbox Library.
- PalmOS File System Monitor.
- A memopad that can peform calculations and other functions.
- Developer tool to add custom fonts to an app.
- Simple application environment.
- Add the latest super speed USB 3.0 to your notebook.
- Developers - Send MIDI data through serial port.
- Create & run programs with PDA.
- Develop simplified mobile apps.
- Demonstrates building a hack using GCC and prc-tools.
- Fast access to large amounts of information.
- Create conduits that sync data between Palm devices and desktop...
- Makes basic Database handling very simple.
- Installer for your conduit and Palm application.
- View databases.