From Bobby Williams:
FirstBase is the database tool for developers and advanced users alike. It allows the user to view, modify, and delete databases on any Palm device. Beam any database on your system. FirstBase also can display a detailed system information report. FirstBase supports both internal and external memory cards. FirstBase also features full color support and the ability to export lots of useful database and system information as Memo Pad documents. Upgrades are always free to registered users. Requires Palm OS 3.1 or higher.
What's new in this version:
More Products to Consider
- Prompting the user for a file selection.
- Open source installer.
- Palm-based bitmap editor to create strings for use with PocketC...
- Hierarchical outliner and to-do tool.
- App to save sets of preferences for the buttons & system sound ...
- A mobile development tool.
- Develop applications for the Palm OS.
- Free BASIC interpreter.
- Audio engine.
- Develop Palm software and data files.
- Edit text files and create a compressesd or self-extracting fil...
- Onboard bitmap editor for PocketC and PToolbox Library.
- Write programs for your Palm.
- PalmOS File System Monitor.
- A memopad that can peform calculations and other functions.
- Demonstrates building a hack using GCC and prc-tools.
- Fast access to large amounts of information.
- Create conduits that sync data between Palm devices and desktop...
- View databases.
- Java virtual machine.
- Makes basic Database handling very simple.
- UMTS specification database.
- Execute Z++ based programs locally.