First Alert Service Monitor makes you money by helping you maintain a dependable site. If your site is down, you lose money. You need a good Monitor to let you know if and when your site goes down and for how long. Monitors Internet Services and if down, alerts you with a variety of methods. Always know whether or not your web site or other network services are up or down.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Monitor your Internet service to be alerted of any problems and...
- Keep track of the network usage on your PC.
- Optimize site's content & structure.
- Calculate your monthly Internet charge.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Track web pages for changes in the content.
- Sum monthly internet charge.
- Take Google's Chrome browser with you on a USB stick.
- Load balance, view traffic graphs, and cluster topology.
- Crawl Web sites for source code, style sheets, scripts, graphic...
- Zip and unzip files, protect them by encryption, connect to clo...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: