From Xipres Software:
Financial Ratio Analysis is a personal finance application for Palm OS Handhelds. Designed for company owners, investors, and financial analysts; Financial Ratio Analysis application is useful to measure companies financial performance in short term liquidity, long term solvency, operations, and profitability; by means of most important financial ratios.
Among other characteristics, Application will allow to analyze financial ratios for at least three different year periods; view and modify companiesÃ¢â?¬â?¢ financial information: Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow; Compare ratios value results against industry or sector, as well as other companies ratios results; utilize graphical representation of ratios value results to analyze trends and compare ratios in a graphical visual mode.
Financial ratios included in application are the following, and are categorized in four types:
- Gross Profit.
- Operative Profit.
- Net Profit.
- Return on Equity Ratio.
- Return on Assets.
- Return on Investment.
- Earnings per Share.
- Quick Ratio.
- Current Ratio.
- Cash Ratio.
- Accounts Receivable Turnover.
- Accounts Payable Turnover.
- Inventory Turnover.
- Fixed Assets Turnover.
- Total Assets Turnover.
- Working Capital Turnover.
- Operative Leverage Ratio.
- Financial Leverage Ratio.
- Total Leverage Ratio.
- Debt to Equity Ratio.
- Debt to Assets.
- Interest Coverage.
Financial Ratio Analysis application also includes a brief definition and formula utilized to calculate each ratio.
More Products to Consider
- Record all or part of your calls.
- Install no beep call recorder on Symbian Anna/Belle and S60 V5/...
- Download YouTube movies and watch them with your Windows Mobile...
- Improve standard user interface and add PDA phone features to y...
- Detect and remove mobile viruses.
- Learn English vocabulary on your Symbian device to pass the exa...
- View PDF files on your Pocket PC device.
- Generate a series of graphs on your Pocket PC.
- Record your important conversations in either WAV or AMR format...
- Store and retrieve inventory information.
- Read PDF files on your Palm OS device.
- Record and manage your expenses on the go.
- View, edit, and create MS Office 2007 documents on your S60 3rd...
- Convert PDF to image by CMD in Linux.
- Financial calculator.
- View latest currency exchange rates from different world banks.
- Kill virus worms, trojans, and other harmful malware.
- Perform 4 financial applications.
- Financial advisor software.
- View your Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents anytime...
- Start selling your products with ease across all mobile devices...
- Financial software.
- Manage all calls and SMS you are unable or unwilling to take.
- Mobile Financial Software.