Shoot first, ask questions later. Filters are an essential part of your photographic equipment. They help you to correct or embellish the colors of a scene, put people or objects in the center of attention, bring out the beautiful contrast in a stormy sky or make that wedding picture extra romantic. In short; no photographer either professional or amateur can do without lens filters. But to manipulate the color, you'll need one filter for every possible correction, if you want to apply it to only part you'll need graduated or spot center filters, you'll need soft-focus and/or motion blur filters for the romantic shots, a polarizer to bring out the clouds; the more flexible you want to be with your filters, the more of them you need to drag along with you. And let's not even start about the hassle of constantly screwing on and off those filters; the last thing a photographer wants is to spend valuable seconds or even minutes when the perfect shot is disappearing right in front of your eyes. With FilterOptix", you can shoot first and ask questions later. Frame that perfect shot, push the shutter button and worry about using the right filters later. FilterOptix comes supplied with a complete set of filters for you to use immediately. All the essential filters are here; a polarizer, color filters, graduated filters, infrared, soft-focus, center spots, motion blurs and many more. And if the filter you need isn't available, you can create it yourself! Have access to up to 1000 filters at a time or create your own collections of filter presets. Share them with the world; the possibilities are endless. Controlling a filter in FilterOptix is just like in real-life; slide in a filter, rotate it however you want and move it about to achieve the perfect look. On-screen controls show an immediate preview of what you are doing; use a filter dial to rotate and move the filter. Use custom gradient controls to control colors, transparency and soft-focus.
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Get started quickly and stay on track, whether you're creating ...
- Generate textures and effects for Photoshop.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Generate worn & torn photos and movies in PhotoShop.
- Create the perfect Halftone effect.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Add collection of over 100 different filter effects wrapped int...
- Work on the transparency of images with a set of 16 filters.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Apply a variety of emboss and offset effects to your images.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Find and whiten teeth automatically in Adobe Photoshop.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Filter and simplify images, remove unwanted detail, and edit th...
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Add metallic effects, motion blurs, and other effects to your i...
- Extend the capabilities of PS.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Create GIF images using Photoshop.
- Convert XPS to PDF and PDF to XPS format.