CNET Editors' review
FilePop is one of the better video converters on the market, and has some neat extras in it, too. It has a very clean, attractive layout, tons of statistics, and even a built-in YouTube downloader. Its impressive speed really pushes it over the edge, making it one of the best converters you can find.
This download organizes file types based on what gadget uses them. It's a neat feature, but it would be nice if you could change what files were associated with each device. As for actually converting, FilePop is faster than many other downloads on the market. Before and after your conversion, you can see detailed stats about the file, all the way down to its bit rate, color sampling, and more. When you're converting, you can make audio and other tweaks to the video and they will come out just the way you expect on the other end. You can change where the product is saved, but you can't choose it from a menu. You have to know exactly where you want it to go and enter that in, manually. When the download is finished or fails, the program plays an incredibly obnoxious sound. That's really the only issue with this download, and it's easy to turn off.
FilePop seems almost too good to be true when it comes to a video converter. It's powerful, stylish, and full of neat features you're going to like. It's one of the better downloads of its kind.
FilePop will convert videos of all the most used formats like AVI, MP4, FLV, Xvid, WMV, DivX, MPEG, MOV, VOB, etc. With a high definition output, FilePop offers you the tool you need to get the format you have into the format you need. FilePop Free Video Converter will support all of portable media devices. This software will convert any video in any format on Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8 to all portable media players, such as iPad, iPod, iPhone, Zune, Apple TV, PSP, Xbox, Blackberry, MP4/MP3 Player, Mobile 3GP, etc. Now you can take your videos with you wherever you go.
What's new in this version: Version 184.108.40.206 contains major overhaul of the code base and presents more stable, faster video converting, better compatibility with hardware. Also added Cloud Uploader function which lets you upload your converted video to your cloud backup provider.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Back up media to Blu-ray discs and access your media via HTTP p...
- Add watermarks to your videos.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert MTS and other popular video/audio files to any video an...
- Convert MKV videos to AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4 for playback on popula...
- Cut and convert large video files into various formats.
- Convert all video/audio formats with high definition and top sp...
- Convert AVI, DivX, Xvid files to AVI, MPEG, DVD, WMV, MP4, H264...
- Convert general videos and HD videos to your desired HD formats...
- Convert any video and audio files to PSP.
- Burn videos to DVD disc or generate ISO files.
- Join multiple large video files or short clips of different for...
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Download and convert your favorite videos from YouTube with one...
- Convert your videos between various popular formats.
- Convert your videos to different video file formats.
All versions:3.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content