FileMaker Pro 7 can be used as an ODBC client. In addition, FileMaker Pro 7 and FileMaker Server 7 Advanced can be used as a JDBC data source on Mac OS X.
What's new in this version: Includes the much anticipated xDBC plug-in and JDBC Client Driver for Mac OS X, previously available only on Windows operating systems. This software gives Mac customers the ability to use FileMaker products as a JDBC data source for sharing information with a wide range of Mac desktop, database or web applications. FileMaker Server 7 Advanced customers can also share information with Windows based ODBC or JDBC applications due to the remote connectivity options provided by the xDBC plug-in. I... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- J2EE & XML development.
- PHP class, that can be used for exporting databases and tables ...
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Connects 4D To MySql.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Get a database calendar that works over a network or the Intern...
- Manage and organize contacts, lecture notes, to-do items, and e...
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
- Update your copy of Microsoft Office v. X to take advantage of ...
- Provides mail capabilities for helix collections.