FileMaker Pro 7 can be used as an ODBC client. In addition, FileMaker Pro 7 and FileMaker Server 7 Advanced can be used as a JDBC data source on Mac OS X.
What's new in this version: Includes the much anticipated xDBC plug-in and JDBC Client Driver for Mac OS X, previously available only on Windows operating systems. This software gives Mac customers the ability to use FileMaker products as a JDBC data source for sharing information with a wide range of Mac desktop, database or web applications. FileMaker Server 7 Advanced customers can also share information with Windows based ODBC or JDBC applications due to the remote connectivity options provided by the xDBC plug-in. I... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Get a database calendar that works over a network or the Intern...
- Manage and organize contacts, lecture notes, to-do items, and e...
- File & directory compare & merge utility.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.