FileMaker Pro 7 can be used as an ODBC client. In addition, FileMaker Pro 7 and FileMaker Server 7 Advanced can be used as a JDBC data source on Mac OS X.
What's new in this version: Includes the much anticipated xDBC plug-in and JDBC Client Driver for Mac OS X, previously available only on Windows operating systems. This software gives Mac customers the ability to use FileMaker products as a JDBC data source for sharing information with a wide range of Mac desktop, database or web applications. FileMaker Server 7 Advanced customers can also share information with Windows based ODBC or JDBC applications due to the remote connectivity options provided by the xDBC plug-in. I... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Build robust, native iPhone and iPod touch form applications.
- Post your genealogy data online.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- High performance, Apache interchangeable and secure web server.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Web-based bug tracking system from mozilla.org.
- Pixel perfect accuracy with a new built in magnifier for pickin...
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular Palm game, now for FileMaker.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- URL manager.
- Code for the web from a truly new one-window interface.
- Plug-in to import barcodes into FileMaker Pro.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- FileMaker database analysis tool.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.