Anyone who has ever tried to send a file larger than a couple hundred KBytes by e-mail knows the pain. It would either flood your recipient's mailbox or bounce right back to you.
FileChute to the rescue. Sending files is now as easy as dropping the files in the chute and pasting the link (URL) in your email.
- send large files with no worry of email bouncing
- send multiple files in one step
- send entire folder in one step
- encryption for security (dmg only)
- Extremely easy setup for .Mac and EarthLink users
- Supports other WebDAV or FTP-accessible webserver
What's new in this version:
- Added .Mac available disk space indicator