From ArticSoft Technologies:
Open PGP command line encryption. Automate the sending and receiving of PGP files. Effortlessly secure your files without any user intervention. Command Line Scriptor supports unlimited users and keys and a simple to use GUI creates command line parameters and batch files for you. Built-in scheduling, key management, batch automation, FTP and email, group encryption and auditing provide a PGP encryption tool. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antiSpy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Convert Adobe Acrobat PDFs to editable text files.
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Find, replace, and delete files on your system.
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Create a file list in CSV format.
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Convert text files easily.
- Perform single image processing operations.
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Send and receive highly encrypted files from remote FTP servers...
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Upload files to a HTTP and FTP servers.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Archive or remove old files from the command line.
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Identify anomaly services running on your Microsoft Windows ser...
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Send multiple e-mails, attachments, and embedded images from yo...
- Send messages or text file lines to a syslog server.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Good but very expensive"
Version: FileAssurity Open PGP Command Line 2 build 263
Allows you to automate encryption jobs.
This utility cost $5,000
Pay someone to write some VB scripts for PGP command line and save yourself some money and make a scripting kid happy.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: