From AlphaOmega Software:
You need to be notified when files, folders or their contents are modified by someone? You want to monitor the content of particular folders or dropboxes? You want to monitor the modification of particular files?
Then File Monitor is what you need!
File Monitor allows you to be notified of modifications occurring to any kind of files.
- You can monitor several files and folders at the same time.
- You can drag and drop files and folders to add them in the monitoring window.
- You can automatically add folders inside a root folder recursively.
- You can adjust the monitoring period.
- It can automatically start monitoring at launch.
- You can open modified files when their modification is detected.
- It can automatically send a full detailed email to any recipients when a modification is detected.
- It can monitor modification dates, and/or sizes, and/or numbers of contained files (for folders).
- It can automatically continue to monitor after a modification is detected.
- It can bounce its icon when a modification is detected.
- It can speak when a modification is detected.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
What's new in this version:
- A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with Lion.
- A full recompilation has been made again as Universal Binary to keep being compatible with both old (PowerPC) Macs and recent (Intel) Macs.
- The "How to intall it?" paragraph of the documentation has been updated to explain how to install and launch the application in particular under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion:
Under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, if you're launching the application for the first time, maybe Mac ... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Compare and merge your folders.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Organize and share the information you find on the Web.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- List the hosts on a local area network and monitor their status...
- Alter the creation and last modified date and time of files and...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- FTP/SFTP client.
- Data recovery software.
- Share your clipboard contents and files with other computers.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Get the most out of your Current Cost Envi CC128 energy meter.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- INetwork will live in your menubar as popover and display netwo...
- FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3 client.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Store notes and pictures on easy-to-search cards.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great easy to use and simple."
Version: File Monitor 4.2
For monitoring ftp folders it is an absolute need!
At times can at shut down delete it's list of folders watched
When looking for a simple program to watch hundreds of ftp folders for activity, we tried a few till File Monitor. This filled the bill for what was needed and is easy to set up with drag and drop ability and emails sent to key people on the network. It gives us more time to follow up with clients rather than constantly trying to figure out who uploaded a file and when.