You need to be notified when files, folders or their contents are modified by someone? You want to monitor the content of particular folders or dropboxes? You want to monitor the modification of particular files?
Then File Monitor is what you need!
File Monitor allows you to be notified of modifications occurring to any kind of files.
- You can monitor several files and folders at the same time.
- You can drag and drop files and folders to add them in the monitoring window.
- You can automatically add folders inside a root folder recursively.
- You can adjust the monitoring period.
- It can automatically start monitoring at launch.
- You can open modified files when their modification is detected.
- It can automatically send a full detailed email to any recipients when a modification is detected.
- It can monitor modification dates, and/or sizes, and/or numbers of contained files (for folders).
- It can automatically continue to monitor after a modification is detected.
- It can bounce its icon when a modification is detected.
- It can speak when a modification is detected.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
What's new in this version:
- A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite.
- The "How to intall it?" paragraph of the documentation has been updated to explain how to install and launch the Application in particular under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite:
Under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite, if you're launching the Application for the first time, maybe Mac OS X's GateKeeper (which you can config... See all new features »