File CheckSum is a monitoring plugin for Server Monitor that sends the notification if a file being monitored has been modified. To safely detect modification the plugin calculates the file checksum using the MD5 algorithm.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Firmware for the video adapter.
- Facilitate setup and installation of Fortinet products.
- Updates the 3.x client for OS 8.1 or less.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Enable open firmware security features.
- Rename your TV shows from any of several supported "scene relea...
- Help a young lady eliminate a time paradox to see her beloved a...
- For Intel Macs running 10.4.10.
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.