Fetch features include: one-click editing remote files with any application, automatic restart of failed or stalled uploads, Quick Look, WebView, droplet shortcuts, automatic support for Zip, Tar, Gzip, StuffIt and other common file formats, Bonjour support, Unicode file names, synchronizing folders using the Mirror command, automating repetitive tasks with Automator actions and AppleScript recording, a Dashboard widget for easy uploading and tracking the progress of your upload, and extensive online help.
Upgrades for licensed users of Fetch 5.3.1 or earlier are $10.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed Mac OS -8905 errors when opening Fetch or saving shortcuts on Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Fixed rare freezes when quitting
- Fixed a problem where Fetch displayed the copy cursor when moving a file
- Fixed problem displaying file lists with Norwegian month names from vsFTPd servers
- Fixed a problem where items moved to a parent folder would sometimes not appear in the parent folder's file list
- Improved compatibility with certain version... See all new features »