Fetch's user interface emphasizes simplicity and ease of use, including a toolbar that puts the commands you need most at your fingertips and a file list modeled on the familiar Mac OS X Finder. Fetch features include WebView, droplet shortcuts, automatic support for Zip, Tar, Gzip, StuffIt and other common file formats, editing text or image files directly on a server, Bonjour (Rendezvous) support, Unicode file names, synchronizing folders using the Mirror command, automating repetitive tasks with Automator actions and AppleScript recording, a Dashboard widget for easy uploading and tracking the progress of your upload, and extensive online help.
What's new in this version:
- Added WebView: easily view files in your web browser and copy web addresses while in Fetch
- Added support for FTP with TLS/SSL (FTPS) connections (requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later)
- Added droplet shortcuts: drag files to a droplet shortcut's icon to upload them to your server
- Overhauled FTP networking for improved compatibility and performance
- Moved Refresh button from an optional toolbar button to a permanent button on transfer window info bar
- ... See all new features »