Fastplayer is a tool with which you can listen to various music files. The advantage of using Fastplayer is that the tool uses very little CPU. So you can easily do other things on your computer at the same time. Fastplayer is still being developed. You'll have to open the music file first, and then click on play.
More Products to Consider
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rescue all lost or missing media files from iPod.
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Seach and delete duplicate files on your disks.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert many PC video formats to a DVD.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Get a music quiz using your own music collection.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Browse throught your MP3 files as if they were real CDs and pla...
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Listen to Internet radio stations in Windows Media Player.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Play .iklax files.
- Play your favorite music files via a small widget.
- Make music on Windows a pleasure again.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Play music files.
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1