From Dennis Damico:
FastPhotoTagger tries to be the fastest way to set the metadata tags in your photos. By defining abbreviations for the most common tag values, you can tag an image with a few keystrokes in a matter of seconds and then view the tags in a slideshow. It features set multiple images to have the same tag values, set individual images to have unique tag values, choose the metadata fields to work with, define abbreviations for the most common tag values, modify or undo tag changes before committing to image files, and view slideshows that display tag values as captions.
What's new in this version: Version 2.1 has added the ability to specify that a metadata change should be written to more than one tag.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Ddownload, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Preview and extract images stored in .mpo files.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Process multiple images to make them of same height and width.
- Right-click an image file you want to preview and you'll see a ...
- Search and download any file types from Usenet Newsgroups.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content