Fast Formula Painter (FFP) is a useful tool for constructing documents, which use many formulas. With FFP you simply type the formula in the control bar and FFP will do the rest. The formula is output as EMF or bitmap that can be pasted anywhere. Also you can send a formula directly to Microsoft Word and edit it later. Support is included for curly braces, sigma characters, and statistical ones. It allows you to receive the result by pressing several keys.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Create and edit mathematical expressions and symbols on your Ad...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Create a screensaver using Flash animation, or convert your own...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Read your dreams interpretations.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Make use of Advanced Encryption Standard algorithm and encrypt ...
- Provide automation to your large-scale Web development.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get help while editing HTML, MySQL, PHP, and Yahoo widget langu...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Create and customize your ships for computer games.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Discover this scientific calculator with extended functions.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- View and manage images through a host of popular file formats.
- Add this spelling checker to your system tray.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Search the Internet and write in a text editor at the same time...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: