From Fanurio Time Tracking:
Fanurio is a time tracking and billing application designed to help freelancers manage their work and be paid for it. Here is a list with its most important features: * Organize your work per client using projects * Idle time detection to help you record all the time * Mark your work as billable (flat rate, hourly rate) or non-billable * Create partial invoices anytime during the project * Create invoices for single or multiple projects * Customize invoice templates using your own layouts * Import clients from other applications by means of a CSV file * Export data to a CSV file and import it in Excel or other applications * Create backup copies of your data Fanurio is designed to manage contracted work and billing for freelancers.
What's new in this version:
- Failed to start with Java 5.
- Failed to start if global hotkeys where enabled in the previous version.
- Time entry descriptions were not available when displaying them grouped by date in the invoice template.
- Linux: Using xdg-open instead of gnome-open to open files, folders and urls.
- Windows 8: Run on startup didn't work.
- Windows 8: Fanurio wasn't using the Windows task bar features (thumbnails, pinning, badge icons).
See all new features »