Fantastical is a calendar management app that streamlines and improves many of the common functions you perform every day. It's attractive, fun to use, and it visualizes your data in a way that other apps do not. While it is not perfect for everyone, those that like the colorful interface will get a lot out of it.
After starting Fantastical for the first time, it will load your calendar entries and then catalog them very quickly (this was a fast process). It then shows you how to swipe between day and month views and how to access any one day. The top of the screen shows a scrolling calendar bar with meters to indicate how busy you are, and a list displays below all of your entries. Tap any entry to open and edit it, add a new entry with the plus button at the top of the screen or swipe down to open the month view and see your calendar from a macro level. This is all very familiar for calendar users, but it is fast and the visual effect is striking, in showing information in a more robust way than similar apps. Combined with dictation, Facebook integration and search tools, it is extremely easy to manage your calendar events in this app.
Fantastical is an easy-to-manage calendar tool that gives you enough data to make the process easy and displays it in a way that streamlines adding and managing new events. Because it syncs with your existing Apple Calendars, it works well in conjunction with any other devices, as well -- a very good app for time management.
Fantastical is the fastest and friendliest calendar app. If your device supports dictation* you can also speak the details for your event and Fantastical will handle the rest. Best of all, the beautiful interface makes using your calendar fun and easy. With its powerful natural language event creation, DayTicker, calendar, and event list, Fantastical is one of the fastest and friendliest calendar you'll ever use.
- 3D Touch! Press firmly on the Fantastical app icon for quick actions
- Fantastical's Apple Watch app now includes complications, a "go to date" option, plus improved speed thanks to a native app (requires watchOS 2)
- Additional iOS 9 fixes and improvements
- Improved design for week view
- Tap and hold on locations or URLs to choose an app to open them in (e.g. Google Maps or Apple Maps)
- Multiple invitation notifications are now shown separately instead of grouped into a single notification
- Improved highlight weekends for countries that have weekends on Friday and Saturday
- Fixed hang when adding new events with VoiceOver
- Fixed location and phone data detectors not appearing in event titles
- Various fixes and improvements