Creating an event with Fantastical is quick, easy, and fun: open Fantastical by clicking the menu bar icon or pressing a customizable keyboard shortcut, type in your event details and press return--and you're back to what you were doing with a shiny new event in your calendar. Fantastical's natural language engine is expressive and intelligent so you can write in your own style. Fantastical will even recognize the location of your event and let you invite people from your Address Book to the event.
What's new in this version:
- Ability to scroll to a specific day or week in the Week and Month views when using a trackpad
- Reminders now appear in the Day, Week, and Month views
- Reminders can now be organized by list
- Cut, copy, and paste events and reminders
- Added Dock app icon badge preference
See all new features »