Creating an event with Fantastical is quick, easy, and fun: open Fantastical by clicking the menu bar icon or pressing a customizable keyboard shortcut, type in your event details and press return--and you're back to what you were doing with a shiny new event in your calendar. Fantastical's natural language engine is expressive and intelligent so you can write in your own style. Fantastical will even recognize the location of your event and let you invite people from your Address Book to the event.
What's new in this version:
- Pressing return in the location field now adds the event instead of adding a new line
- Fixed the event/reminder switch not respecting user settings
- Fixed an issue where Fantastical could hang at startup
- Fixed an issue with all day events when changing the system's time zone
- Fixed a situation where the new event preview in the calendar could get stuck "on"
- Fixed a bug where... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Personal finance and money management for individuals and small...
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Personal task management.
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Track and monitor all your income and expenses quickly and easi...
- Spoken-word transcription software.
- Video SIP softphone application.
- Set audio files, movies, CD tracks, and Internet radio stations...
- Quickly create visually appealing mind maps.
- Get multi-time clock with different time zones.
- Manage your clipboard.
- Sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose.
- Enhanced calendar app with iCal and Google Calendar sync/sharin...
- Personal journal with blogging and video support.
- Find out how millions of users worldwide have revolutionized th...
- The shortcut to your iCal events.
- Clipboard manager and history app that is always at your finger...
- Create and batch process Calendar (iCal) events.
- Personal note-taking for musicians w/dictation.
- Menu bar app for managing your Facebook events.
- Organize and manage your finances and track your spending.
- Hypertext/wiki note pad: iPod note export, more.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-5 of 5
"Excellent, no nonsense, does what it says it will do."
Version: Fantastical 1.2.1
"Handy little calendar app"
Version: Fantastical 1.1
awesome app. See screencastonline tutorial videos.
there are none
"Wonderful Calendar App"
Version: Fantastical 1.1
Great menu bar utility. Ease of set-up and use. Quick, easy, and clean. Seamless integration with iCal and iCloud.
A bit on the pricey side for a calendar app, but worth it.
Fantastical is a wonderful calendar app that works hand in hand with iCal and iCloud. It works great and makes interacting with iCal that much easier. It syncs very fast and makes adding, updating, and changing events a breeze. This app has quickly become one of my daily go-to apps. Also, the animations are fun and give the app a magical feel.
"The front end iCal should have had all along"
Version: Fantastical 1.0.2
Makes entering events a snap. Very good at intuiting what I type. Has saved me a lot of time.
It's not perfect, so but what is?
If you are frustrated with how inelegant entering dates into iCal is, then you should really try this app out. I never open iCal to enter events any more.
"Great idea, but it drops half my words"
Version: Fantastical 1.0.1
great idea, wish it worked better
drops words that have been entered
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content