Creating an event with Fantastical is quick, easy, and fun: open Fantastical by clicking the menu bar icon or pressing a customizable keyboard shortcut, type in your event details and press return--and you're back to what you were doing with a shiny new event in your calendar. Fantastical's natural language engine is expressive and intelligent so you can write in your own style. Fantastical will even recognize the location of your event and let you invite people from your Address Book to the event.
What's new in this version:
- Chinese lunar birthdays are now shown on the Birthdays calendar
- Improved searching for Google resources and rooms
- Fixed an issue where viewing some days in the week view could crash
- Fixed an issue where Google push updates could stop working
- Various fixes and improvements