Creating an event with Fantastical is quick, easy, and fun: open Fantastical by clicking the menu bar icon or pressing a customizable keyboard shortcut, type in your event details and press return--and you're back to what you were doing with a shiny new event in your calendar. Fantastical's natural language engine is expressive and intelligent so you can write in your own style. Fantastical will even recognize the location of your event and let you invite people from your Address Book to the event.
What's new in this version:
- Pressing return in the location field now adds the event instead of adding a new line
- Fixed the event/reminder switch not respecting user settings
- Fixed an issue where Fantastical could hang at startup
- Fixed an issue with all day events when changing the system's time zone
- Fixed a situation where the new event preview in the calendar could get stuck "on"
- Fixed a bu...
See all new features »