Creating an event with Fantastical is quick, easy, and fun:
- Open Fantastical by clicking the menu bar icon or pressing a customizable keyboard shortcut
- Type in your event details and press return
Fantastical's natural language engine is expressive and intelligent so you can write in your own style. Fantastical will even recognize the location of your event and let you invite people from your Address Book to the event.
What's new in this version:
- Trial reset: Try Fantastical for 14 more days!
- BusyCal support! Note: Your calendars must be added to iCal.
- Support for moving the menu icon with a menu extra. Please see the FAQ for more info.
- Command-I shows the invitee pop-up for people detected in OS X's Address Book
- Shift-up/down arrow keys change weeks in the calendar
- Fixed an issue when specifying a calendar with /calendar at the beginning or end of a sentence
- Improved responsi... See all new features »