Creating an event with Fantastical is quick, easy, and fun:
- Open Fantastical by clicking the menu bar icon or pressing a customizable keyboard shortcut
- Type in your event details and press return
Fantastical's natural language engine is expressive and intelligent so you can write in your own style. Fantastical will even recognize the location of your event and let you invite people from your Address Book to the event.
What's new in this version:
- Trial reset: Try Fantastical for 14 more days!
- BusyCal support! Note: Your calendars must be added to iCal.
- Support for moving the menu icon with a menu extra. Please see the FAQ for more info.
- Command-I shows the invitee pop-up for people detected in OS X's Address Book
- Shift-up/down arrow keys change weeks in the calendar
- Fixed an issue when specifying a calendar with /calendar at the beginning or end of a sentence
- Improved responsiveness... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.Sponsored Products
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Organize your schedule and provide reminders of upcoming events...
- Eliminate your credit card debt and consumer loans using popula...
- Transcribe audio recordings and control audio playback with a f...
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Record, store, and manage contact information.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"The front end iCal should have had all along"
Version: Fantastical 1.0.2
Makes entering events a snap. Very good at intuiting what I type. Has saved me a lot of time.
It's not perfect, so but what is?
If you are frustrated with how inelegant entering dates into iCal is, then you should really try this app out. I never open iCal to enter events any more.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content