Fantastic DBF Converter is used to convert DBF files to Excel, Access, SPSS, FoxPro, DBF, Lotus 1-2-3, CSV(Text), XML, HTML file formats and SQL script. Fantastic DBF Converter supports following DBF file formats for output : dBase 3, dBse 3 Memo, dBase 3 Plus, dBase 3 Plus Memo, dBase 4, dBase 4 Memo, dBase 4 SQL, dBase 4 SQL Sys, dBase 5, dBase 7, dBase 7 Memo, FoxBase 1, FoxBase 2, FoxPro, FoxPro 2, FoxPro Memo, HyperSix, Visual FoxPro 3, Visual FoxPro 3 AutoIncrement, Visual FoxPro 3 Binary.
More Products to Consider
- Convert Paradox files to Excel, Access, SPSS, FoxPro, DBF, Lotu...
- Convert CSV files to Access, SPSS, FoxPro, DBF, XML, HTML, Lotu...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Convert Lotus 1-2-3 files to Excel, Access, SPSS, FoxPro, DBF, ...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert Excel files to Access, SPSS, DBF, Quattro Pro, and HTML...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- View, edit, and print DBF-format databases.
- Access your data and create live links through Excel.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Convert databases between MS Access to MS FoxPro.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Process DBF files easily.
- Get the Microsoft XML for Analysis provider, documentation, and...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Demonstrate how to import, export, and transform XML data to Ac...
- Enhance your Visual Basic database applications with these ten ...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Solve product issues and improve XML functionality.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Far from fantastic"
Version: Fantastic DBF Converter 2.0
It was able to open a dbase 5 file. It had a reasonable GUI for directory browsing. initially it felt friendly and easy to use.
1. Free version only converts 50 records.
2. When converting from dbase 5 to dbase 3, it was unable to convert numeric fields. Every positive number was converted to a negative number. Integer overrun.
3. I went back and forth to repeat the conversion to try to compensate for #2. On my 3rd or 4th attempt, the converter GUI reset the name of my target table back to the default -- equal to the name of the original table. The change was not obvious until it was too late -- when the converter had already OVERWRITTEN my original file.
4. I was tricked into using the C|Net Downloader (NEVER AGAIN) and had to spend extra time uninstalling more than 5 "games" and "utilities" and running Security Essentials to make sure none of it was really dangerous. I unticked the boxes in the C|Net Downloader for the extra toolbar "features" but the extra games showed up regardless. In my opinion, C|Net should not allow software bundles like this to be included on their site. Period.
VERY Disappointing. Big waste of time. Still praying my system is not actually infected.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content