Icon of program: Fan Fiction - Free FanFic…

Fan Fiction - Free FanFiction Stories on Anime, Manga, Comics, Romance and Movies by Manga Reader for iOS


Key Details of Fan Fiction - Free FanFiction Stories on Anime, Manga, Comics, Romance and Movies by Manga Reader

  • We read to know we're not alone. William Nicholson, ShadowlandsReading can bring you a lot of things, and Fan Fiction Reader will satisfy readers...
  • Last updated on 9/7/2017
  • There have been 4 updates
  • Virus scan status:

    Clean (it's extremely likely that this software program is clean)


Enlarged image for Fan Fiction - Free FanFic…

Developer's Description

We read to know we're not alone. William Nicholson, ShadowlandsReading can bring you a lot of things, and Fan Fiction Reader will satisfy readers...
We read to know we're not alone. William Nicholson, ShadowlandsReading can bring you a lot of things, and Fan Fiction Reader will satisfy readers to read without limitations of time and places, like you have thousands of books in your pocket and you can enjoy them offline anytime and anywhere.It's time to read some free books! Fan Fiction is an amazing ebook reader that lets you sit down with your favorite novel, book or story of any genre and read until the cows come home. You can read romance novels, comics, anime, manga, sci-fi, fantasy, fan fiction and so much more, all with this new free book reading app!Digital books (ebooks) are the future of the fiction and non-fiction world. It's fast, easy and fun to load up a story or two on your reader, curl up with a blanket and read all day long. With Fan Fiction, your entire ebook collection is right at your fingertips. The free app supports all major ebook formats and allows you to turn pages, change novels and pick up reading right where you left off.Never stop reading! Grab the free ebook app Fan Fiction, load it up with your book collection and let the fun begin!Features:- Straightforward interface makes it easy to search for and load books.- Read, browse, sort and search your book collection offline.- Supports all major ebook formats for high compatibility.How to Use this App:- Browse through your book collection and choose something to read.- Tap or slide the screen to scroll through pages.****Features1) Massive categories like Anime/Manga, Comics, Cartoons, Movies, Misc, Plays/Musicals and TV shows2) 300,000+ popular books to read including science fiction, fantasy, horror, mystery, romance, fan fiction, teen, thrillers, classics, poetry and much more3) User-friendly interface, easy to find your favorite book by searching bar. 4) Synchronized the accounts and information with FanFiction.net5) You can add favorites, follow the writers, and share you comments 6) More functions via updatesDOWNLOAD IT TODAY!!!You will find LIFE becomes so EASY!

Full Specifications

GENERAL
Release
March 13, 2015
Latest update
September 7, 2017
Version
1.6
OPERATING SYSTEMS
Platform
iOS
Operating System
iOS 12.1.2
Additional Requirements
Compatible with iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad. iTunes account required.
POPULARITY
Total Downloads
125
Downloads Last Week
1
Report Software

Related Software