Issues? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We fully support our products and need feedback.
Click on support link below for demonstration video.
* Use photos from your iPhone camera or Photo Album
* Search for movie scenes or posters via google image search
* Find friends' photos on Facebook, just type in a name
* Post results to your Facebook wall
* Share results with friends over email
Be sure to use two fingers to pinch and zoom to mark eye and chin position accurately. FaceMover works just like the Web browser for scaling the image in and out.
When searching for movie scenes, add more text for better results -- For example "Avatar Movie Scene" works better than searching for "Avatar"
Is the Facemover result kept private? Yes. Your Facemover is generated on your phone and remains there, unless you chose to post it to Facebook or send it to friends via Email. When sending, the match is saved to a hidden location on our web site, and is referenced by the Facebook post or email.
What's new in this version:
Added ability to save Facemover image to photo album.
Facemover image is at hidden url. Only friends that you share result with via Facebook or Email will see result.