FaÃ??Ã?Â§ade is an artificial intelligence-based art/research experiment in electronic narrative Ã?Â¢Ã¢?Â¬Ã¢?? an attempt to move beyond traditional branching or hyper-linked narrative to create a fully-realized, one-act interactive drama. Integrating an interdisciplinary set of artistic practices and artificial intelligence technologies, we have completed a five year collaboration to engineer a novel architecture for supporting emotional, interactive character behavior and drama-managed plot. Within this architecture we have built a dramatically interesting, real-time 3D virtual world inhabited by computer-controlled characters, in which the player experiences a story from a first-person perspective. FaÃ??Ã?Â§ade was publicly released as a freeware download / cd-rom in July 2005.
You, the player, using your own name and gender, play the character of a longtime friend of Grace and Trip, an attractive and materially successful couple in their early thirties. During an evening get-together at their apartment that quickly turns ugly, you become entangled in the high-conflict dissolution of Grace and TripÃ?Â¢Ã¢?Â¬Ã¢?Â¢s marriage. No one is safe as the accusations fly, sides are taken and irreversible decisions are forced to be made. By the end of this intense one-act play you will have changed the course of Grace and TripÃ?Â¢Ã¢?Â¬Ã¢?Â¢s lives Ã?Â¢Ã¢?Â¬Ã¢?? motivating you to re-play the drama to find out how your interaction could make things turn out differently the next time.
More Products to Consider
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Sims 2 game update.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Fly various missions or fly against your friends over the Inter...
- Borderlands 2 saved game editor.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- The Hardest Action Game You Will Play This Year (no, seriously)...