FOEditor is an application for editing Formatting Objects within XSL Transformations (XSLT) documents. FOEditor can transform an XML document into a Formatting Objects document which can be converted or saved in Portable Document Format (PDF) or Rich Text Format (RTF). PDF transformations can be previewed either internally or externally with the default PDF viewer.
FOEditor is also a general purpose XML document transformer. Simply select XML and XSLT documents. XHTML transformation results can be preview in the default browser.
Also includes: iTunes Reports (Pre-Release) - A set of AppleScripts and XSLT file to produce nice printable reports about your iTunes Library. The pre-release is limited to only a summary report.
What's new in this version:
- Added ability to open/edit XML Schema documents (.xsd extension).
- Added validation of XML documents.
- Added ability to use external entities in XML documents.
- Added ability to specify XSLT encoding as either UTF-8 or UTF-16.
- Fixed 'Out Of Memory' error when generating PDF documents with more than 100 pages.