FM-Four - is a simple VST instrument that recreates four operators FM synthesis with some improvements like good known YAMAHA OPL/OPL2 chipsets. FM-Four can produce wide range of timbres that are rich in harmonics.
- 8 FM Algorithms;
- 4 operators with coarse and fine tuning;
- 8 waveforms per operator (Sinus, Half-sinus, Abs-sinus, Quarter-sinus, Square, Triangle, Half-triangle, Abs-triangle);
- Multimode LFO synced with BPM and with Random mode;
- 4 filters;
- 8 stage envelope generator for multimode modulator;
- Internal chorus;
- Internal 10 bands equalizer;
- Easy control with pop-up menus;
- 64 factory presets;
- Built-in preset manager with ability to patch name editing;
In addition, VST automation and full MIDI Learning are supported.