CNET Editors' review
FB Photos in 3D by Guppy Media is free software that promises to make your Facebook albums more exciting, and while it didn't quite live up to the hype, it was extremely easy to use. One of the main drawbacks is that your friends will also need to have the app installed to see the effects you've added to your albums.
The application is an add-on that will work with Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, or any system running on Windows. There are no Help files or wizards to aid the user, but there is really no need. Once installed, an FB Photos in 3D button will appear when you log onto your Facebook account. Clicking this button will bring you to the simple interface which will let you pick one of the five 3D effects you want to use on your albums. The process was simple and required no photo editing skills. FB Photos in 3D also lets your friends view the presentation using a Share this button. However, as noted, your friends will need to download the app to their machines in order to enjoy the experience.
We found no issues with the installation and uninstallation of the add-on. If you just want a simple tool to add simple effects to your Facebook albums, then FB Photos in 3D might be the tool for you. And since it's free, the price is just right.
From Guppy Media:
Tired of the same old Facebook albums? Want to spice them up a bit? Do so with FB Photos in 3D, a brand new program that lets you view your Facebook albums in stunning 3D animated galleries. With just one click, you can create and share amazing animated presentations with friends. Lightweight and unobtrusive, FB Photos in 3D installs right onto Facebook's photo album interface and is instantly available to use. FB Photos in 3D is compatible with Google Chrome, FireFox, and Internet Explorer, as well as with all PCs operating on Windows. FB Photos in 3D is fast and user friendly. After downloading FB Photos in 3D, simply restart your browser, then log on to your Facebook. The FB Photos in 3D tag will appear next to your photos and albums. Lastly, use FB Photos in 3D to experience your albums in 3D or create a presentation to show your friends.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Turn Facebook photo albums into fun 3D animated galleries.
- Create extraordinary 3D animations for Web pages, banner ads, a...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Get a benchmarking solution based on Cinema 4D.
- Ddownload, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Add 3D text animations to your photos and videos.
- Enjoy different views of a beautiful girl on your desktop.
- Choose your character and compete in a Virtual Ball Fighters To...
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Utilize an array of professional animation production capabilit...
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content