From Philippe Mougin:
F-Script is an award winning set of open source tools that complement Xcode and Interface Builder to provide scripting and interactive access to Cocoa frameworks and custom Objective-C objects. It aims to be a useful and fun tool for both beginners and experts, allowing interactively exploring, testing, and using Cocoa-based objects and frameworks.
F-Script can be embedded in application thanks to a set of easy to use components. It can also be dynamically injected into any Cocoa application, providing a powerful environment for exploring or manipulating applications from the inside.
What's new in this version: The main new feature in this version is support for adding methods to existing classes. This is similar to Objective-C categories, but works dynamically at run-time. This is quite useful for prototyping stuff and experimenting with new designs, as well as for making object-oriented frameworks developed independently work together. Besides, it is a natural extension of the ability to define Cocoa classes directly in F-Script and lets you write a bigger part of your application code in F-Script, s... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Embed a F-Script interpreter in Cocoa apps.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Checks for broken links on your site.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Program images, animation and interactions.
- Scripting definition file editor.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- XHTML, HTML, HTML5, CSS and RSS 2.0 editor.
- Work with RGBA values in Core Graphics API.
- Real Studio plugin control to create split views in forms.
- Manage business database applications.
- Administration of software projects.
- Open source Java IDE.
- Change printers within FileMaker automatically.
- Write system services using scripting languages.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Keep track of your job applications.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content