From SimTec Laboratory:
The program cares of your eyes when you work at the computer long time. It remembers you to take a break or to do eye gymnastics in some time defined in settings. When you decide to do eye gymnastics it guides you proposing some eye exercises. The method was taken from Excimer clinic (St.-Petersburg). This gymnastics activates blood circulation around your eyes which provides more oxygen to your eyes what is urgently needed for their right functionality. Save your eyes, do not loose your sight.
What's new in this version: Version 4.0 adds new predefined settings, new progress bars to display Total time of work today and Total time of "red eyes".
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Find medical terminology definitions by search or glossary.
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Accelerate your downloads to the fastest possible speed.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Create, personalize, and share publications & marketing materia...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Zip and unzip files, protect them by encryption, connect to clo...
- Mouse driver.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Try the faster browser that lets you get the most from today's ...
- Image driver.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: