From Stick Software:
Eyeballs provides you with a "desk critter": eyes that watch your cursor as you work. They are very configurable, very Aqua, and very groovy. Much more full-featured than other eyeball apps you may have seen; they are even skinnable!
What's new in this version:
- Universal: now supports Intel Macs natively
- Tweaked to match 10.4's menu bar better
- Add several new skins
More Products to Consider
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Turn your Android or iOS device into an extra touch screen moni...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Hover over the Dock for window previews and enables window snap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- PostgreSQL driver/interface for Python developers.
- Calibration software for Miro (Radius) monitors.
- Keyboard-based app launcher and search tool.
- Optimize Fast Fourier Transform library.
- Puts a number of dog cattle into page setup dialogs.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Change your Dock from new 3D-look to the old Tiger look and mor...
- Rich and deep iTunes visualizer and screensaver.
- Populate your desktop with a pair of walking feet that sometime...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content