From Elgato Systems:
EyeTV Digital Video Recorder frees you from TV schedules. Find and track all the programming you want to see, and watch it whenever you want to. Pause live television. Skip commercials. Record your favorite shows permanently using your CD burner. EyeTV will change the way you watch television.
What's new in this version:
- Support for Gracenote EPG data (Europe)
- more than 100 new, crisp retina images
- miscellaneous bug fixes
More Products to Consider
- Record video on your screen or with a webcam.
- Motion graphics & visual effects for film, video, multimedia, w...
- Burn any video to DVD disc, DVD folder or ISO files.
- Play Blu-ray disc/movies and watch 1080p HD video on Mac.
- Play, import, convert and export Windows Media video and audio ...
- Free Mac video editor software. Easily edit movies and video cl...
- Convert files between flv, mpeg 1/2/4, 3gp, mp3, m4a, wmv, wma,...
- Video editor software to edit movies and other videos on a Mac.
- Broadcast and access videos and radio on the Internet.
- DVD authoring tool.
- Convert mov files to JPG images.
- Professional digital video editing.
- Advanced screen recording application.
- Create training, presentation, and demo videos.
- Burn CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs on your Mac.
- Multi-camera video surveillance app.
- Control app for Elgato Turbo.264 video encoder.
- Convert MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, MKV, AVCHD MTS/M2TS, MXF, FLV, MP3,...
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Download and convert videos from various websites.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Real time conversion between different video formats using AV c...
- Play Blu-ray movies, 1080p HD video and any other media with a ...
- Convert camcorder AVCHD(.mts,.m2ts) videos.
All versions:3.8 stars
out of 186 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"my eyetv device no longer worked with the update"
Version: EyeTV 3.6
works on any mac that is 2007 or newer
the eyetv usb device may be unsupported, and the upgrade is $79
skip this update unless its going to cost you $0 to update
"uses more CPU"
Version: EyeTV 3.6
adds more features and is updated for more recent macs...
I have an older macbook (core2duo) and have noticed when set to "progressive scan" the video now stutters a little and is not smooth like it was in older versions of eyetv.
This is case of all older computers, new software demands more performance from the hardware. I am trying to downgrade the eyetv software to an older version now.....
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: