This software offers a solution to the users who want to extract table content from text and/or HTML files. You can begin and end the extraction from character positions and/or character values, or you can extract every column and treat a defined character as a line break in the output. This versatile utility can save you hours by automatically extracting and formatting lists, according to your specifications. Results can be saved into text (return delimited) or CSV format.
More Products to Consider
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Extract alphabet, numeric, alpha-numeric or non-alpha-numeric c...
- Manage any mobile phone from the PC via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or ca...
- Teach your students how to solve addition problems based on the...
- Create HTML files from multiple RTF files.
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Manage communications for your small- to medium-size network.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Solve first grade math problems while coloring these 50 pages.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Append multiple AVI files, save the result as a new file.
- Save many Google Calendar events at once.
- Eliminate your credit card debt and consumer loans using popula...
- Extract lines that contain specified text.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Copy the content of a CD or DVD to your hard drive.
- Run with the baddest gang to roam the streets.
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Extract names and addresses from multiple text or HTML files.