Editors' Note: As at August 6 2004, ExtraSQL is no longer available and is not supported. All users who registered for ExtraSQL within one-year prior to this date can upgrade to the latest version of MSDE Plus for free. All other registered ExtraSQL users can upgrade to the latest version of MSDE Plus with a special 40% discount. If you would like to upgrade your copy, contact JigaSoft and provide your registration number and user name. The upgrade procedure will be provided to you by e-mail.
ExtraSQL are tools for Microsoft Data Engine (MSDE) and Microsoft SQL Server 7.0/2000 users and developers. The application provides an easy to use and navigate multi-tabbed MDI environment, where SQL Server can be administered, data and server objects can be created and edited.
- Quick, easy to use and navigate multi-threaded MDI environment
- Powerful T-SQL editor with syntax highlighting, SQL Assistant, multi-level undo/redo, text search/replace, special characters view, text indent/unindent
- Advanced SQL Command Console with dockable Objects Browser. Batch or single SQL command execution. Easy direct data editing. Server message processing, so you can monitor a stored procedure or command batch execution by viewing the PRINT tracing command
- SQL Assistant for quick T-SQL development and SQL command execution
- Easily create and modify all database objects using GUI functionality or SQL command execution: logins, users, roles, databases, tables, indexes, triggers, constraints, stored procedures, views, rules, defaults, user defined data types and user defined functions