From Zlatko Matic:
ExpressMRP is a MRP (Material Requirements Planning) software for planing material demands for production. It is simple and intuitive, yet powerful tool for ad-hoc MRP calculations often needed in process industries. With it's user-friendly and highly interactive interface, it provides tools for fast simulations of different production cases and timely procuring required materials. Main features of the ExpressMRP software are: -Powerfull interface for data improt from various external business systems and spreadsheets -Simple and fast ad-hoc, independent analysis of material availabilites and shortages for a single product -Flexible and powerful MRP calculation of individual and total material reqirements, availabilities and shortages for list of production orders -Result of MRP calculation is presented in information-rich datagrids in master/detail relationships. Data is presented in both products/components and components/products order. Both individual and summary information is shown. -Materials usage list -Procurement/purchasing list -Data validation -Production orders and procurement list consolidation -Automatic production orders exploding with dependent demands for semi-finished products and sub-parts, any level deep -Applying quantity constraints on production quantities and purchasing list (discrete/non-discrete, minimumm, maximum, standard multiple quantity) -Summary and detailed printable reports -Exporting to spreadsheets -Powerful interface for filtering datasets -Easy searching of specific data in a dataset -sorting of datasets by any column -customization of the user-interface, by section and data-grid splitters and saving session properties -Visual signaling of shortages -Multiplatform design (Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, MAcOSX) -Easy installation, non-dependent on any external libraries or database servers -Saving to and loading from persistent backups -Fast, mostly in-memory processing and calculation.
What's new in this version: Many improvements and new features: exploding MRP with automatically created dependent production orders for subparts and semi-finished products, applying quantity constraints on production and procurement quantities, purchase list, consolidation of production and purchase orders, backups.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Maximize overall profit by optimizing resource use, for product...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Control your inventory and manage catalogs, sales, and orders.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Plan and schedule productions and generate various reports.
- Optimize production planning and execution.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Track and monitor Order and Product assembly steps.
- Deploy a database system for enterprise workgroup automation, m...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Define your staffing need and perform employee scheduling.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Control production and automate documents for manufacturing pro...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Schedule rooms, equipment, staff, and other resources in your o...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Schedule events and plans for your school, college, or training...