From Currency Converter:
Exchange Rate is a free desktop currency converter for the PC which runs from the system tray icon. It supports more than 100 currencies and retrieves the latest rates over an active internet connection. The interface is attractive and easy to use.The file download size is somewhat larger than what we would have liked it due to the Microsoft .net 4 client framework installer being included. Once installed however Exchange Rate takes up very little system resources. We are confident you will find it a pleasure to use.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Converter majors and all world currencies real time.
- Analyze stock market dynamics.
- Host Forex trading platform for use with Metatrader.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Get the trading edge you need in Forex, stocks, futures.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Draw Fibonacci indicators on your PC.
- Do technical analysis from any data.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Test and improve your trading skills.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Receive a sound alarm when a Forex news event is about to occur...
- Cover your daily trader's needs.
- Receive Forex news, videos, analysis, reviews, applications to ...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Find out valid opportunities on the stock exchange.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Keep track of your trades and analyze the market.