Solve your problem using Microsoft Excel, and let ExcelEverywhere generate an ASP or ASP.NET-page. The ASP-page looks like and calculates like the spreadsheet. No programming required. Easy updating, fix spreadsheet and generate. Supports 190 Excel-functions. Code-behind module in C# and VB.NET for backend-integration.
No Excel needed on server! No Excel needed for the users of the ASP/ASP.NET-pages.
No Risk! Free trial, 30 day money back guarantee. 6 month email support included in all products.
Use it for expense report, survey, order forms, reservation forms, employment application, financial advisor, ROI-calculator, engineering.
- Non-programmers - ExcelEverywhere turns your business users' Microsoft Excel spreadsheets into scalable ASP.NET applications.
- Perfect looking web pages: Inherits the formatting from Excel: font, size, font color, background color, borders, border types, images. The web page looks just like the Excel spreadsheet.
- Flawless number formatting: If you set the format in Excel, all entered data is directly formatted. For example if the users enters “10” into a field with 2 decimals, it will be replaced by “10.00”, and if the user enters “5” into a percentage field, it will be replaced by “5%”.
- Easy to use web pages: Create forms with dropdown menus, checkboxes, radio buttons, large text fields, list boxes in a breeze.
- Full source code - All self-contained. No library files.
- Quick testing: Built-in edit-debug-compile-test cycle for IIS, so if you have IIS locally installed, you can see the result directly.
- Works on old Windows servers; Supports NT4, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003. Does not require DOT.NET-framework.
What's new in this version:
- More functions, e.g. SUMIF. For HTML-pages: Better charts and user-defined redirect page after submit