This software offers a solution for users who want to use MS Excel as a front-end interface to a MS SQL Server database. In other words, you will be able to use Excel to import/export tables to/from an SQL Server database. This software will save you time and energy because you can instantly read and write tables without SQL knowledge. This software is an Excel Addin which means it will reside within Excel and be conveniently accessible in Excel while you work. Excel 2000 or higher required.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, DB2, or any OLE DB data sou...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Create copy of your database table with ease.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Convert MySQL databases into MS Excel format.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Automate loading data into Oracle, SQL Server, ODBC from flat f...
- Decrypt MS SQL Server stored procedure, trigger, function, and ...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Create MS Access databases queries easily.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Manage large picture databases.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Securely share HTML documents between network users.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Integrate MS Excel and SQL Server into network-based informatio...
- Monitor the status of Microsoft SQL Server database.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Prevent a malicious user from taking control of your SQL Server...