Event Calendar Plus connects to multiple heterogeneous data sources, including SharePoint lists, Exchange calendars and custom databases. It connects to any SharePoint list type. Eight different view types are supported, including a Compact View, especially designed for crowded homepages. Event category or status can be indicated by color. Category color can fill the entire event or show up as just an icon. Events can be filtered to show only events belonging to a specified category. Events can be filtered by SharePoint view. Private and public Exchange calendar can be shown. Custom event title patterns can be defined. Additional fields can be shown on mouse-over. .NET 3.5 AJAX supported. Associated tasks can be shown graphically and managed directly from the calendar.
What's new in this version: Version 1.10 includes ability to switch Gantt view period between Month, Quarter, Half-year, and Year.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Store and manage event information and analyze interaction betw...
- Create, maintain, and synchronize your calendars of events.
- Filter and extract contacts, e-mail items, and notes to differe...
- View, edit and manage events from multiple sources in a single ...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Organize your day with a great amount of useful features.
- Check your schedule or send it via email on your mobile phone.
- Re-rank list items in all types of SharePoint list.
- See upcoming events in a yearly, weekly, or monthly format.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content