From Virtual Programming:
Europa Universalis II is a historical strategy game simulating all aspects of world history from 1419 to 1820. Each player takes on the role of one of the major nations of the era, controlling diplomacy, economy, warfare, exploration and colonization. A number of unique features ensure historical accuracy, including period monarchs, military leaders, and technological gains.
What's new in this version:
- Command-Q works while both paused and not paused
- Pausing always goes back to the resolution when launched
- Period and comma now go to chat window when it is open
- Corrected 'Panic' bug in combat
- 128x128 application icon
- Completely new CoreGraphics-using monitor management layer for OS X in the MacDX library.